Twas reading Nat de Rat's blog (http://www.natthefatrat.com) ... and was struck by the power of two simple words:
"I believe..."
That no matter what life dishes out~whether good or bad~at the end of the day, it is what I hold on to that counts. And the "what" better be trustworthy and reliable, not a sandcastle or a deceptive lie.
Here's what I believe in (even if it may not compare with the Rat's musings, it's still good):
i believe in God the Father, His only Son, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.
i believe that life is worth living.
i believe in family and relationships ~ even if it feels like bread&butter, sandpaper, glue, vitamins & scalpels, building bricks, what have you...
i believe in the power of the word.
i believe friends are the undeserved gifts from heaven.
i believe i have been fearfully and wonderfully made.
i believe coffee and desserts are such life-savers, particularly with friends.
i believe i've been blessed with much, and grateful for all...

No comments:
Post a Comment