

felt like breaking out of here!
Still wondering when the green lights going to light up
at the cross-road junction.
Aaahh.. time for teh tarik* again;
it's percolating period for now.
It's good to have a selah time,
but then some don't understand,
that until my
sabbath season passes, i'm constrained
but then some don't understand,
that until my
sabbath season passes, i'm constrained
to wait,
till He lifts His hand off of me,
then i can be
released into the
next season.
till He lifts His hand off of me,
then i can be
released into the
next season.
Aaahh.. time for teh tarik* again;
it's percolating period for now.
"I will wait upon the lord
wait upon the lord
as I wait I keep my eyes on him
I wait to be restored
For I seek his holy touch
his anointing fills my cup
i will wait,
till he lifts me up..."
No comments:
Post a Comment